MahaLabharthi is a comprehensive website for informing Welfare Schemes, Benefits, Subsidies, and Entitlements to Citizens of Maharashtra in a Mass-personalized Manner. MahaLabharthi is designed, developed and powered by Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (“MKCL”) as Knowledge Partner and Solution Architect.
- In order to be a registered user of this MahaLabharthi Website and to avail the various services offered by MahaLabharthi, during registration a user is required to provide his/her Personal information. The registration information provided by the user should be accurate, correct and up to date. We are not responsible in case the user enters wrong information (including wrong email id and/or mobile number).
- “Personal Information” means information which could reasonably be used to identify the user personally, which may include, but not limited to the following:
- Basic details which you provide during the registration process such as Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Communication or Permanent Address.
- Photograph provided during registration or during the profile update.
- Proof of Identity and Address documents such as PAN Card, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc.
- Transactions performed which can identify you as an individual through your customer ID or other relevant unique identifier.
- Demographic details such as gender, city, PIN code or nearest location.
- Usage logs/Server logs/Cookies which may contain details of your personal or sensitive personal information.
- Service specific information or identifiers
- Device specific information or identifiers.
For the purpose of this policy, sensitive personal data or information has been considered as a part of Personal Information, which may include, but not limited to the following:
- Passwords or authentication information for any of our services or apps.
- Financial information, such as details of bank account, credit card, debit card, or other payment instrument details etc.
- “Non-Personal Information” shall mean information that does not identify the user or any other individual, and includes session, web beacons and usage and transaction data, aggregate log data and aggregate information. We use this information to inter alia deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our services to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our services, to improve the quality, functionality and interactivity.
Wherever applicable, the user will provide us the following information, which is necessary for provision of services to him/her:
- Basic details which the user provides during the registration process such as Name, Phone Number, Communication or Permanent Address.
- Photograph provided during registration.
- Proof of Identity Documents such as Pan Card, Driving License, Aadhaar, Passport.
- Proof of Address Documents such as Driving License, Passport, Utility Bills.
- In case the user does not provide requisite information/denies consent to the usage of the information provided/later withdraws consent, then we may choose to discontinue or deny the services under MahaLabharthi.
- The User’s personal information is collected when s/he provides it for availing services under MahaLabharthi. This personal information concerning the user is accessible to only us and MKCL and may be used by us and/or MKCL -
- To verify your identity for access to MahaLabharthi;
- To provide you customized information;
- For analysis, testing, improvement of our services;
- For processing your requests, enquiries and complaints, customer services and related activities;
- For communicating and promoting of various MKCL’s products/services.
- We and/or MKCL shall not share such personal information concerning you to any third party/ies. We will strive to keep your personal information confidential and will place reasonable security controls to protect it. Your Personal Information will be kept confidential as required under applicable laws. However, any comments, messages, blogs, scribbles etc. posted/ uploaded/ conveyed/ communicated by you on the public sections of the apps/website becomes published content and is not considered personal information subject to this Policy. You may request that such information be taken down and, we may attempt to remove any such information if it is technically feasible to do so and as per the applicable laws.
- Further, with respect to Non-Personal Information provided by you, as it does not personally identify you, we may use, disclose, share the Non-Personal Information at our discretion.
- The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User ID and password s/he chooses for creating account, and is fully responsible for all activities that occur under her/his account. The User shall ensure to exit from her/his account at the end of each session using the Logout link. MahaLabharthi cannot and shall not be liable for any consequence directly and/or indirectly arising from the User’s failure to comply with these conditions.
- This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our Users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
- This website takes every precaution to protect users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, the information is protected on servers. We have enabled SSL encryption so as to ensure that your data remains encrypted during transmission to and from the site. These precautions, though industry standard are nonetheless only as secure as the end-user's practice. To ensure that unauthorized parties do not get access to information on this website, we encourage all users make sure that they log-off from all sessions-especially from public computers such as at internet cafes.